Tuesday, April 6, 2010

SEA WORLD

I don’t know how many of you remember from my older post, but Marc and I decided back on our 1 year anniversary that to celebrate we were going to go to Sea World!! I am so glad Marc came up with this idea because it was a BLAST. Thanks to Marc’s parents (my wonderful in-laws) we were able to get SEASON PASSES for only $69.00. The animals are something that you could stare at all day and the rides were SO fun (if you don’t mind being wet!.)

Here is a fun little story…. toward the end of the day, it was starting to get dark and overcast, but Marc wanted to go on the Atlantis ride. It was another wet ride and since I still wasn’t dry from our earlier rides, was starting to get cold. I checked out some of the people coming off the ride and they were hardly wet so I decided in the spirit of the day I would go… We got on the ride and anyone who knows me knows I am not a huge roller coaster person, it is like pulling teeth to get me on them so about half way up the ride as I am hearing the click click click click, I immediately regretted my decision!. My butterflies were going crazy… then WHAM we dropped and I was SOAKED! I had water dripping off my eyelashes as I looked at Marc (thinking, how were those other people so dry) and then I realized… Marc was dry as a bone! What are the chances that I am the only one who got drenched?? I mean common!! I have to admit though I didn’t care that I got wet again because I LOVED the ride. It was such a thriller.

All in all we had a great day and can’t wait to go again!. Here are some pictures…. Enjoy!

Oh and so I don’t get asked a million times more, the answer is NO we did not get attacked by any whales while we were there. Terrible joke people….



Getting ready to see the Shamu Show!.


















Feeding the Dolphins!. Only $2.00 a fish!






















Marc taunting the Dolphin!.
























Getting gas on our way to Sea World!. SO excited!!!!























This was our plastic bag we put our camera & phones in when we went on the wet rides, worked like a charm!























Petting the Sting Rays!. They were SOOO soft, like velvet.



















Marc was the first to pet the Sting Rays!. I was to scared they would sting me.























Ursula from The Little Mermaid




















The Star Fish water was SOOO cold, but you had to keep them under so they could breathe



















Marc with the Star Fish!



















The Penguins in Antarctica




















The Shark tank!





















There is a tunnel that goes through the Shark Tank. That glowing dot is a sharks eye…
















Marc looking at the Eel’s.






















Check out the LOAD of Pink Flamingo’s.



















Marc and I in the Polar Bear cave.


















GIANT Walrus!!




















Wet wall in the Polar Bear Cave, FREEZING!


















Wet wall in the Polar Bear Cave, FREEZING!



























The Penguin room again…



No comments:

Post a Comment