Well, we made it to 1 year!. Everyone told us the first year is the hardest, but Marc and I thought it was a breeze.
For our 1 year anniversary we went out to dinner, watched our wedding videos, had cake, and watched Baby Mama!. Instead of exchanging gifts, we choose to go to Sea World. (I'll post the pictures later) We have done so many amazing fun things this year and been through so much as well. I added a bunch of photo's to remember the year.
In addition to the photo's we also moved from Utah to California and became an Aunt/Uncle!
Life is crazy, but we enjoy every minute of it!.
EASTER 2008
1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY
OUR 1ST MAILBOX
1 MONTH DINNER (THE ROOF)
THREE LAKES!~
LAKE POWELL!
SPANISH FORK RODEO!
MAUI, HAWAII
LAKE POWELL, AGAIN!
6 MONTH ANNIVERSARY
HALLOWEEN!
MARC'S 1st DAY AT PALMER!
SAN FRANCISCO!
ALCATRAZ!
THANKSGIVING!
CHRISTMAS!
CRUISE!
CHARGERS GAME!
1st CHIROPRACTIC TABLE
1st MAVERICKS SURF COMPETITION
MARC'S 26th BIRTHDAY!
AND FINALLY, OUR 1 YEAR PHOTO'S!.





congratulations. may every year get better... and better... and better!!!! And if the 1st year was great, hopefully it will just be AWESOMER as life goes on!!
ReplyDelete(though I dont think awesomer is a word)
Thanks Chels!.
ReplyDelete