Well, as some of you know Marc finished his 2nd Quarter. (This last quarter seemed to FLY by) Anyways, for his week break we headed down to San Diego and what a glorious trip it was!. On our way down we stopped at the ever so delish Cafe Rio (newly built in Lake Forrest, CA) I can't tell you how much I've missed the "Ree Ree" since I moved out to California. It was like Christmas morning!! They had the coolest bus out front too.... naturally we stopped to take a picture with it! While we were down there Marc tore down his parents old fence & rebuilt a new one. The pictures don't show the whole fence (it was SO long) but he did an AMAZING job. What a trooper to work his whole break. Some other things we did while down in San Diego were go to the Beach, dye Easter eggs, (I) laid out in the sun, games, We went to Legally Blonde the Musical (which was AMAZING btw...) and of course from my last post, Sea World!.






I went to Leagally Blond the musical here in salt lake the end of march too!! I LOVED IT!
ReplyDeleteYeah, it was SOOO funny... I didn't have high expectations & Marc was dreading going, but we were both VERY happy with it.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like the boys had fun coloring eggs in that last picture! haha
ReplyDeleteBasically when I read your blog, I get really excited to lay out in the sun that is supposed to be coming any time now!!