This week I packed up a whole tote of Sadie's newborn/0-3 clothes. I am SO happy to see my little girl growing up. She is so happy all the time and hitting all of her milestones, most of them early. Each day she makes me laugh, smile, yawn and want to be a better person. All that being said, I think a piece of my heart broke packing up her infant clothes.
Her onsie we brought her home from the hospital in, her blessing dress, her first outfit she blew out in, her first swim suit, her first pajama's ect... It just broke my heart that SHE will never wear them again.
Marc thinks it's crazy that made me sad. He doesn't understand how I could miss that time in life (since it was so crazy for us) He thinks it's much funner now that she is developing her own little personality and sleeping through the night ect... I guess it's just a mommy thing.
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
19 hours ago





Oh I hear ya! The newborn stage is crazy hard, but I still miss Asher being tiny. Wait till Sadie is 25 pounds...you will see the outfit you brought her home in and wonder "How is that possible?"
ReplyDeleteFor sure a Mommy thing! Luckily those clothes hold on to the memories. I was looking through some of the baby clothes to get ready for Miss Amelia and I can't help but think back 6 1/2 years ago when Josie wore this or that.... and then when Ella wore it! Love this post... so true!!!
ReplyDelete