Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Grow Family Update!.

Hi everyone!. We haven't blogged forever because we have been so busy lately!. So, this will be a quick rundown of our last 4+weeks.

Marc finished 8th Quarter!. It was a long crazy busy quarter, so I for one am glad it's over and I am sure he is even more than I am. He has now started 9th Quarter, so he is officially in the clinic. This quarter he still has a full class schedule with clinic on top of it, so it will be and has been pretty busy for him as well, but a good busy. He loves treating people and is so good at it, so I am happy he is doing what he loves.

Sadie is getting SO big!. She is 6 months old now, so in a day or two I will do her 6 month photo updating you on all her new milestones!.

I have been everywhere the last few weeks and am so glad to finally be home and settling back down. Over the last 4 weeks we went to San Diego, Texas, Mexico, San Diego again, Kanab, Bountiful, Kanab again, Orem and then finally back home!. Sadie was a champ throughout the whole traveling experience. I LOVED seeing all my old friends!. It had been way to long. I can't wait to go back for Christmas. Mexico was SO relaxing, but we missed our sweetie pie like crazy. Anyways.... here is a collage of pictures from our travels. Enjoy!


























No comments:

Post a Comment