Today I am feeling super grateful for my hubs and little baby girl. I know a few families who are having a hard time right now due to babies and my heart is just aching for them. I am so grateful our little girl is so happy and healthy. I am so lucky to wake up every morning to a man I adore and a smiley happy little baby face. Life is so short and you have to appreciate it while you can.
This morning when I woke up I was surprised by a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Then went to get my little sweetie pie out of bed she just cracked me up with her hair. She is just like her daddy and mommy nuzzin' into the blankets for a good nights sleep. It's been a great morning and I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them.



No comments:
Post a Comment