Friday, September 16, 2011

5 Months Old!



Hi everyone!. I am FIVE months old today. Can you believe it? I am growing up so fast! Here are some things to know about me...

- I love smiling and playing with anybody and everybody who will smile and play back with me.
-I can't wait to talk. I coo and squeal at everything I find interesting.
- I am laughing now without having to be tickled. I will laugh at funny faces, noises, raspberry's on my tummy or silly mommy dancing around the room.
- I love to be wrestled around and tossed into a big stacks of pillows. (very gently though, since I am still small) Daddy loves this!.
-I love exploring the world and everything has to offer. I make Mommy take me for walks everyday now because it makes me very happy!
-I have survived two colds like a champ!. I sure do love my humidifier, nose sucker and saline drops!
-I'm still loving bath time, shower time and pool time! In fact this month I dunked for the first time. I was a bit shocked, but I didn't cry.
-All my hair is falling out, but that's okay! Mommy & Daddy still think I am cute as ever.
-I love nuzzin' into soft pillows and blankets. I will rub my face right into them until I have to come up for air. I smile, then go back in for more!

Well, it's naptime!. I'll check back in with you at 6 months.

Love, Sadie!

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute!! I love that you do these monthly updates they are so fun!

    ReplyDelete