Friday, November 19, 2010

Small Talk!.

So I found out my cousin and his adorable wife are expecting their 3rd child in May. I'm SO excited for them, but was also excited to tell Marc. This is how our conversation went down...

Kaisi: "Boomer & Rachael are having a baby in May. Cool huh?"
Marc: "Yeah!. Nice work Boomer!"
Kaisi: *laughing* "Nice work Boomer?. What about poor Rachael. She is the one doing all the work for the next 9 months."
Marc: "Please! Guys are the ones who really have it rough. In fact they should have 'Man Showers' not baby showers. Give us presents like Ear Plugs, Glasses that have open eyes on them. Ya know, stuff like that..."

Usually we are pretty good at going back and forth with funny comebacks, but from time to time he leaves me speechless. Needless to say, this was one of those times.....
Bravo Marc, chalk one up on the board.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha you guys crack me up. When do I get to see some pics of your cute prego belly :)

    ReplyDelete