Monday, November 15, 2010

Cloud 9

The next few weeks are exciting for us!. LOTS going on. Marc has his first parenting class Tuesday. "The Expectant Dad Class" I am not allowed to go, so I am excited to hear what they tell/teach them. In the next two weeks we have two doctors appointments. The 2nd one we will be finding out the sex of the baby. I am SOOOOOO dang excited I can't hardly stand it. My Mom, Cortney & Kim are coming in Saturday and then Marc's parents early next week!. Thanksgiving!! Black Friday!. It's about time we start buying things. We are 1/2 way there and haven't bought ONE thing yet. Then the dentist!. Okay, so I am not so stoked about the last one (dentist), but everything else has me on cloud 9!. To an exciting next couple weeks!!

Oh, and did I mention I can feel the baby moving around now?!. Not all the time, but every now and then.. It is crazy weird. At least I think it's the baby... if it's not, we might be headed to a 3rd Doctor's apt here soon. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it is the baby! I always felt little kicks that felt like a goldfish swimming around, but it was definitely him! It was just so sad to me that no one else could feel it for so long...
    I am dying to know what you are having though so these next couple weeks better fly! My bet is a girl!

    ReplyDelete