Thanksgiving was fabulous!. A full day of football, cards and delicious food!.
For "Black Friday" my mom, Emma and I hit the stores to try and find deals on baby stuff. I can't believe we didn't find hardly any sales, but we did come across a used baby furniture store where we were able to get a crib, changing table & pack and play for about $8-900 less than what it would have cost to buy in the store. So that was pretty awesome. After 12 LONG hours of store shopping we called it quits.
Saturday we headed up to San Francisco to go to the California Academy of Science Museum. The aquarium was my favorite part. I have seen a lot of aquarium's, but this aquarium seemed to have things you don't typically see. So I liked it.
So all in all it was a really busy, but very fun Thanksgiving Break!. Cortney leaves tonight and then we will be back to our quiet little house for a few weeks while Marc starts to buckle down studying for boards. I want to tell everyone that was here thanks again for coming, it was SOOOO fun to have you here & you were all a BIG help!. Miss you already & see you soon! I LOVE the holidays!! **PICTURES NOT IN ORDER**


















Awe...so cute! You look amazing by the way!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! That's so exciting that you are having a baby girl! Good job on savind $892 on the baby furniture!! lol! You look so cute in the pictures! I can't believe it's half way over for you-that went by faster for me than it probably did you..:-) Glad you had a fun Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteYea for a little girl! How fun!!!
ReplyDelete