Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pregnancy update....

So as I mentioned before I have been having a mad case of morning sickness. Up until this weekend I thought I had it bad. Always nauseous, but not actually throwing up. Well, now I am wishing to go back to that stage. At least then I could fall asleep and forget for a brief moment how sick I felt.
Anyways, On Saturday morning before my morning sickness went to a level 8 or 9 I was minding my own business doing my pre-season Desperate Housewives marathon and I came across Gabby's bootcamp. This is exactly how I have been feeling except swap bootcamp for pregnancy. I was dying laughing! There truly is no better way to describe how I have been feeling than to watch this clip....




hahaha, the "puking air" feeling, wanting a break to eat something that actually sounds good, having other women say we've all been through it, needing a time out from it all, being tired. I just love this clip. At least I can laugh about how I have been feeling even if it is miserable.

Some other pregnancy body changes I have been experiencing....
-My nails are growing like crazy. I think this has to do with the prenatal's.
-Tired a lot, but not sleeping very well.
-Tight tight tight muscles. I would kill for a massage from a masseuse.
-Food not digesting through esophagus. I feel like I have food just sitting in the back of my throat, like if I were to eat it wouldn't be able to go anywhere except my mouth because I am literally filled to the gills.
-Started actually throwing up instead of just "air puking"
Anyways, there are many many more, but those are some that are fresh on my mind from this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry you are soo sick! Good luck!! It'll pass soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think about Baby Mama and when Angie "get's morning sickness!!" :) Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahaha!!!! I just love you so much!!! I am so sorry you are feeling so aweful but I just loved reading that and watching that clip :)

    ReplyDelete