You see, when two people love each other VERY much.... HAHA! Joke, yes... It's true! We are expecting our first beautiful baby!.
We went to the doctor yesterday and it was AmAzInG!. (Side note: Our doctor is perfect!.) She ran some tests and talked to us about all sorts of different stuff. Then she talked to Marc in Medical lingo about a bunch of stuff that went right over my head, but he was loving it. Then the best part, the Ultrasound. This might sound crazy, but I am IN LOVE with that little flicker on the screen and the sound **woosh woosh, woosh woosh** I was so scared I wasn't going to be able to see the baby, but it was so easy!. Our doctor zoomed right in and it was incredible. Her printer was broken so she promised us an even better picture next visit, but it didn't even matter. I will remember that screen and what it looked like forever! So our due date is in April and we could not be more happy and excited to be entering this new stage of life.
Morning sickness is kicking my butt. I am not exactly sure why they call it "morning sickness" because it is more of an all day sickness, at least for me. Becides feeling nacious all the time and never wanting to eat because food sounds nast and makes me gag just from the thought of it, I have been in a constant state of hibernation. I work, sleep and repeat. I am so lucky to have Marc. He is always looking out for me trying to help when he can. I haven't done one load of dishes since my morning sickness kicked in because he always beats me to the punch. He is such a good man and husband.
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
19 hours ago





Congrats! I was wondering when we'd be hearing this announcement! You two will be great parents and that is great Marc is being so good with the morning sickness.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Hope the morning sickness passes soon
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!! very exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Your baby is going to be so beautiful!!! I am so happy for you guys, oh what fun:)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS! That's such a neat experience with the ultra sound. We are so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! So excited for you guys! I know what you mean about all day sickness boooo one thing that worked for me was anything lemons, I know it sounds sick but lemonaid and lemonheads! Good luck!!! You guys will be great parents.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Kaisi!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry you don't feel very good. Hopefully it passes soon! I miss your cute face!!
ReplyDeleteAhhh! Kaisi! Yea! I'm so excited for you guys! You will be such a good mommy! Marc sounds like he is taking care of you like a good soon-to-be-daddy ought to!
ReplyDeleteMarc a dad...wow. SO exciting for you guys! Were Bob and Emma pretty excited?! :)
ReplyDeleteAHHHHH! I am so excited for you guys! Being pregnant is so amazing. When you start to show and feel your baby move, you'll forget all about that "all-day-long sickness". And in sounds like you are in great hands which definitely helps!!
ReplyDeleteYea!! How exciting, congrats to both of you...glad your husband is such a sweetie, you will need the pampering.:) Good news is the all day sickness usually only lasts a few months. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the sweet comments. I also hope the morning sickness passes quickly.
ReplyDeleteQuestions:
-Cammie, I love you idea for the lemons. I have already been really pro Strawberry Lemonade. Which I never really drank before.
-Emily, Emma & Bob are both very excited. They are going to make amazing grandparents!.
Congrats Kaisi....you will make a great Mom. Sorry about the morning sickness....it feels like it's never going to end when your in it! :(
ReplyDeleteCongrats! It really is so much fun to start a family! Glad you're enjoying every moment so far!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations guys...we are excited for you two! Glad you guys are carrying along the Grow name - Marc will be a great Dad I am sure of it!
ReplyDeleteOh happy day!! Congrats you two. I am so happy for you! I'm sorry you are feeling sick, I promise it will get better... in ways:) Keep us posted with everything.
ReplyDelete