Thursday, September 16, 2010

Chargers Game!!

Sorry this post is SO late! The game was actually back on Sept 2nd, but I have been majorly slacking on my wifely duties!.

Marc and I were able to get tickets for $9.00 to go see the Chargers play the 49ers this year. Since the tickets were so cheap we had some friends came with us & I am so glad they did. They were rooting for the 49ers and Marc and I were obviously rooting for the Chargers. We had so much fun talking smack! I have to admit though, we bailed out in the 4th quarter to avoid traffic. We figured since we got the tickets for so cheap, it was okay and I am happy we bailed too because 49ers pulled off a win!. I didn't take many pictures, but here are the few I did get... I love the lady in the background giving the peace sign. It always makes pictures so much better when you see stuff like that. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment