I know I did this a long time ago then switched back, but with everything going on now a days I am going to go private again. If you want to view our blog in the future, please leave your email so I can add you!.
add me please... totoleigh@hotmail.com I have been doing the same thing... At one point it was private and now it's not. But I'm sure one of these day's it will go back to being private again:)
ashleyswilliams@gmail.com I'm also thinking of going private. hopefully I can do that soon! :) I love seeing all your fun updates! You guys have so much fun!
I'd love it if you'd add me too. :) clarissacrosby@gmail.com (Andy's wife). Also, congrats on your pregnancy. That is so exciting. I'm O- blood type, so I have to get Rhogam during my pregnancies as well. It's not such a big deal, but kind of annoying.
I hope I signed in but in case I didn't sign me up. gojobisch@gmail'con
ReplyDeleteadd me please... totoleigh@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI have been doing the same thing... At one point it was private and now it's not. But I'm sure one of these day's it will go back to being private again:)
alimicek@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteashleyswilliams@gmail.com I'm also thinking of going private. hopefully I can do that soon! :) I love seeing all your fun updates! You guys have so much fun!
ReplyDeleteAdd me! jdjennystevens@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletegrow.leslie@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteBy the way, congratulations!
kimrodeback@live.com
ReplyDeleteAdd me!....lfb12@aol.com
ReplyDeleteterrypluschristina@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleten8andliz@gmail.com
ReplyDeletemandacalli@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI'd love it if you'd add me too. :)
ReplyDeleteclarissacrosby@gmail.com (Andy's wife). Also, congrats on your pregnancy. That is so exciting. I'm O- blood type, so I have to get Rhogam during my pregnancies as well. It's not such a big deal, but kind of annoying.
sign us up!!! danielledalmer(at)hotmail(dot)com
ReplyDelete