Birthdays in our family are no thing to skimp on. It is a holiday for you!. How much better does it get? Tuesday morning I woke up early and made Marc breakfast in bed. I made his favorite, German Pancakes. I had made Marc a "candy gram" the night before & planned on sneeking it into his classroom when he was walking home for lunch... well as all my luck has had it lately, it started raining and he called wanting a ride home. So... I had to be sneeky. I pulled into the front of the school and had Marc's buddy Kent distract him. Set up the poster & drove to the back to pick him up.. He had NO clue. When he went back to school from class all his class mates sang happy birthday to him & he turned bright red!. :) but he said it was his favorite part of the day!. I took him to Claim Jumper (his fav) for dinner & he ordered his usual, wings & ribs. Then we went back home & a bunch of his buddies from school came over for cake. It was delish! All in all, I think he had a great day. He said he did so many times I finally started to believe him.
Presents included:
2 magazine subscriptions.
Vaseline (for surfing rashes)
Surfboard Racks
Visit from Marc's brother Chris (this weekend)
Canadian Chicken Nuggets
and birthday cards.
Here are some pictures, enjoy!!










yeah right. vaseline for surfing rashes. nice cover....
ReplyDeletehahahaha! That is the first thing I though too when I wrote it, so I thought I may want to clarify.. Grandma reads this blog <3
ReplyDeleteKaisi- we would love to go on that hike with you, but we are going to be with my fam for the 4th this year. It sucks to have to rotate! Anyway, We love that you two thought of us. We really want to do that hike someday though! Take lots of pictures!
ReplyDeleteI just went to sitemeter.com since I had seen it on others and you can set up a free account. I was shocked. I will delete your comment so nobody gets your email that you don't want to have it! (I didn't hide my comments yet).
ReplyDeleteShoot, it's not letting me delete your comment. You might have to go remove it yourself on my blog! SORRY!!!!
ReplyDelete