If you haven't read our BIG blog below, you will have to to understand this post...
We got the call today!. We are moving in April. The most ironic part about it is the guy came back. It is the EXACT same apartment that we were going to get. The guy signed another 30 day notice. This time they told him they had another tenant for the apartment and if he signed again he would be kicked out regardless and he signed!. SO WERE MOVING!.
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
1 month ago





Yeah I was hoping it was this. That is soo exciting! :) Now you will feel like you are in a mansion cuz there is so much space!
ReplyDeleteyay!! I read your post the other day and I felt so so bad for you! I'm so glad you got it after all!! YAY!! Congrats babe! :)
ReplyDeleteYAY! Thats super exciting! More room and cheaper rent! What a steal!
ReplyDeleteYEA!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCool so after you move and I come to visit I can stay over in your extra room!
ReplyDelete