Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Reasons I love my husband

I have been sick for about 10 days now and watching my husband do the things he does and take care of me the way he has, has made me love him more and more each day. Our 1 year anniversary is this Sunday and I am SO excited to share that special day with my him. I have many many more, but here is a small list of reasons why I love him...

1) He encourages me to be a better person.
2) He leads by example.
3) He makes me laugh.
4) He is a hard worker.
5) He takes care of me. (example: While I was sick this last week, he got up at 2 am to make me hot coco for my cough even though he had a test first thing in the morning.)
6) He cares about what I have to say.
7) He is always willing to help.
8) He is my trash man (we have been married almost 1 year and I still haven't taken a bag of trash out)
9) He is smart.
10) He is a good dancer.
11) He kisses my goodnight every night.
12) He is very simple.
13) He watches DHWS with me every Sunday.
14) He writes me notes on our whiteboard almost every morning.
15) He is a safe/good driver.
16) He is smart with money.
17) He is strong.
18) He spends hours every day after school studying to make it so our family has a good life.
19) He is a good cuddler.
20) He constantly kisses/hugs me and tells me he loves me.
21) He does things with me even though he may not like them and NEVER complains.
22) He brings me flowers all the time.
23) He works out with me when I lack motivation to go alone.
24) He will always stop whatever he is in the middle of to do anything I ask.
25) He does cute surprises for me (example: While I was sick, he did the laundry & every pair of clothes I have pulled out has a sticky note attached to it)
26) He respects me and my opinion.
27) He cares about my family.
28) He always offers to carry things so I don't have to.
29) He is respectable and treats people with kindness.
30) Most of all, I love that I get to spend the rest of eternity with him!.

3 comments:

  1. You are a lucky woman to have such a caring, kind man in your life. I'm sure you are just as caring and kind to him. Now if only I could find such a man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a great wife! Marc is lucky to have you! I always new you deserved someone like him ;) miss you

    ReplyDelete