Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Spicy Life

Hey everyone!.

The other day I was sitting down making a grocery list. I was quickly scanning through my recipes and realized, I have some dang good recipes!. I have been gathering them for years now from MANY different amazing women who were kind enough to share. I think it is my time to start giving back, so I am starting a blog with recipes!. The Spicy Life!. I have A LOT so it may take me time to get them all on there, but I will...

Please leave comments if you have any questions or if you tried it, I want to know what you thought....


If you would like to contribute a recipe or few... send it to me in an email and I would be happy to add it on.

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited to see what's cook'n in your house

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! I have been wanting to do this too. I will def be looking to you for some good recipes:)

    ReplyDelete