I will be starting to make them later this week. I think they'll be about $5.00. I just need a ring size and color... I ordered some of the supplies. I think I have purple, blue, green, brown and black... but I'm not quite sure. I can definitely let you know though, if you really want one! I'm glad to see that you and marc are so happy! I am so ready to be married. 14 months of dating is a lot! :)
we had to get rid of the grass... :( The sprinklers were spraying the wall and giving it water damage... but we love the new look. It's just as green because of the new plants! :)
I will be starting to make them later this week. I think they'll be about $5.00. I just need a ring size and color... I ordered some of the supplies. I think I have purple, blue, green, brown and black... but I'm not quite sure. I can definitely let you know though, if you really want one! I'm glad to see that you and marc are so happy! I am so ready to be married. 14 months of dating is a lot! :)
ReplyDeletewe had to get rid of the grass... :( The sprinklers were spraying the wall and giving it water damage... but we love the new look. It's just as green because of the new plants! :)
ReplyDelete