Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Our First Table!

Marc got his first chiropractic table for Valentines Day. It is a portable astro-lite and weighs only 19lbs. I don't know a whole lot about the details of it, but it is SO comfy! Marc is the one with all the facts and I know I am not doing it justice. Here are some pictures so that you can see how cool it is...







4 comments:

  1. I am soooo jealous of that table!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, turns out it is not only good for adjusting, but for massages too!. Double whammy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow now we have first year students adjusting....what has this chiro world turned into!!! HAHAHA Next thing you know he will be doing upper cervical adjustments and Whoops! there goes the Vertebral Artery!!!! Marc make sure that George's test is negative good sir. LOL!!!

    Nate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! I feel like my back hurts now...that just makes me want an adjustment. You keep those massages coming!

    ReplyDelete