This year we were lucky enough to have Marc's vacation time go into January a few weeks so that we could go on a cruise. It was the same cruise that Marc and I did for our Honeymoon (Baja Mexico) so we knew it would be a lot of fun especially with my mom and Cortney with us, but it ended up being completely different than I remember!. Probably because we did SO much more!. Besides the eating & sleeping that I remember from the first time we went to about every show they had possible, went into Encenada to go shopping, rented tandem bikes, learned to do the cha cha, got on a game show... need I go on? The trip was a blast... Here are some pictures, I hope you enjoy!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! It looks like you guys had such a great time. We are totally wishing we could get on a cruise sometime. I can't tell who was more excited...the Showgirl, or Marc. Miss you guys!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! It looks like you guys had such a great time. We are totally wishing we could get on a cruise sometime. I can't tell who was more excited...the Showgirl, or Marc. Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete