Monday, January 4, 2010

Game Day!.

Over our break in San Diego we got to go to the Chargers vs Redskins Game with Ryan and Christine. It was SO dang fun. Both Christine and I surprised Marc and Ryan with the tickets for Christmas. On the day of the game we went a few hours early and tailgated with one of Marc's friends. We had never tailgated before, but we had a blast. I definitely recommend it. The game was amazing!. It was a nail biter till the last minute and of course the Chargers won!. So that made it even better. After the game came the traffic. Goodness gracious! We sat at almost a complete stop in a line of cars for about 30 minutes before going and we were one of the first ones out of the stadium! I guess that is what happens though when you have 60-80 thousand people leaving one parking lot. Even with the traffic it was an awesome night. Now it's playoff time and we can't wait till Sunday. GO CHARGERS!










No comments:

Post a Comment