Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ward Halloween Party

So our Ward does a Halloween party for the kids every year and this year we were in charge of decorating a room for it (it was part of our new calling to the activities committee.) We had to decorate a room and have a game for them to play. It wasn't to bad since we have great family and friends who gave me a bunch of ideas, but only having a few days to get everything and set it up was a little crazy! :) Anyways, we called our room The Witches Brew (it was a dark room!) We got green glow sticks and made a path from the opening door to the exit door and had glow in the dark spider webs. First the little kids had to stick there hands in a pumpkin (full of wet spaghetti noodles) and find the rubber rat. If they ended up finding it they got a root beer float (the witches brew.) It was totally a hit. We ran out of root beer and ice cream twice in 2 hours! Some of the little kids were hesitant to stick there hand in the pumpkin so I bribed them with glow sticks if they would do it and of course it worked like a charm. I didn't get any pictures of the room because we were SO busy, but it really was cute. Marc was such a good sport and even though he wasn't feeling well he dressed up and scooped ice cream all night. Try and tell me I'm not the luckiest girl ever! :) Here are our pictures...




































3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures Kaisi! I love the spaghetti idea. I think I may use that on my kiddos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you guys are too cute. it sounds like that was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures Kaisi! Your blog is way cute:) Sounds like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete