Saturday, October 3, 2009

The City!. (San Francisco)

Marc & I decided to go up to San Francisco just to see what it was like & so we could know where to go when people come to visit!. It was CrAzY. There was a thing called LoveFest going on (which ended up being a huge drugfest & half the people ended up being in the hospital) Anyways, the traffic was nuts. We started off at Alamo Square (The 7 sisters) then went to Union Park (where all the people were) and finally ended up at Pier 39. We walked around the Pier for quite a while, got some churros, watched the sea lions & finally ended up leaving b/c our parking meter was up. We wanted to go to the Golden Gate Bridge & Lombard Street, but had to get Marc back in time for the Priesthood Session of Conference, so we grabbed some lunch at In & Out & then headed home. It was a really fun day & we cant wait to go back again to see the rest of the attractions



Marc & I at Alamo Square!. (The houses from Full House)





















In front of the Alamo Square sign!.


























Marc in front of the Bubba Gump sign @ Pier 39.
(I made him take a pic b/c Emma (Marc's mom) LOVES Bubba Gump)


























Marc & I at the end of the Pier (Alcatraz in the background)






















The island of Sealions!. It was INSANE how many there were.





















Another Pic of Marc and I at the end of the Pier in front of Alcatraz.


























You can see the prison in this one right above my head & to the left.





















Marc guessed what kind of Shark Tooth that was & got us discount passes to the Aquarium.














1 comment:

  1. Kaisi... looks like your San Fransico extravaganza was so fun. It was so fun to look through your pics. It reminded me of when I was over there! Hope things are going well... You and the hubs look like your having a blast!

    ReplyDelete