Hey everyone, since Marc is gone all the time I have plenty of time to update our blog and I thought I would fill you in on how Marc is doing in school. I am so proud of him. He is putting in a lot of hours, but is totally rockin it as he goes!. He even has a bunch of people who keep asking him to do study groups with him because he has everything down. I always tease him that he is "That Guy" that everyone wishes they were because he knows everything. And... to top it all off he is still getting a full nights sleep every night, which neither of us thought he would be. It's also kinda fun for me because they keep teaching him all the bones, nerves, tendons ect... and he has to come home and practice finding them. It's called palpating, but secretly it's like getting a back rub every night... I'm lovin it!. Anyways, so to sum it up... Marc is 'That Guy'. Send some kudos his way!.
Curve setter! ... Punishing the rest of us
ReplyDeleteThey have a mask for an adult but the two dresses are for little girls. I wish they made them for adults. I would totally wear it! How are you liking California??
ReplyDelete