Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's Almost That Time!.

Marc goes to Palmer Orientation tomorrow & starts school Monday. We are both super excited!!. (even though I am going to miss him like crazy!) Anyways, today he got to go to the school & get a few things he will need once he starts. Some books, a lab coat, lab glasses, ect.. When he got home I made him pose for some pictures against his will, but check out how good he looks...

4 comments:

  1. hurry and finish school, we need a chiropractor in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha haaaah! i used to be able to make jason do things like that & then make him let me take pictures of it! i would die laughing sooooo hard during the "photography sessions" that he got embarrassed and he eventually quit letting me do them. :`(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that things go well for him! It is hard when your husband is in school, but it pays off in the end! :) Loved the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marc, why did you not let us know you had a blog?! Sheesh. Nice pictures in your new outfit cous.

    :)

    ReplyDelete