Friday, September 25, 2009

The Sheet!.

So we are laying in bed last night and Marc just wont stop fidgeting, so I asked him... "babe, why are you wiggling around so much?." And his reply was "How come we have so many blankets on the bed, this little paper thin nothing of a blanket needs to be taken off." It was our sheet!. hahaha... We have a sheet and comforter. Anyways, I thought it was pretty funny... I had never heard a sheet be called a paper thin nothing of a blanket.

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny about the sheet! lol! it's so hot in our apt we just sleep with the sheet. by the way, i was thinkin of all the good times the other day.. remember your dad and his freak outs with you driving.. cedar mtn. & the best -havasu! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha, that is SO funny. I tell that story all the time!. I love that you remember that! :)

    ReplyDelete