Monday, March 26, 2012

Teething!

That's right everyone! I am finally getting my teeth and it's about time.... I am sick of my bottles, but have needed my teeth to be able to chew grown up food. My first tooth popped through on March 17th (my 11 month Birthday) I haven't complained much, I have actually been a pretty happy camper for the most part. Just a few days where I needed/wanted some extra mommy and daddy snuggle lovin' . I have also discovered cold is good!. Since mommy wont let me suck on baby wipes, I agreed to use a wet wash cloth. I suck on it until it's no longer soothing and then I pull it out, lift it up, drop it and move on!. I don't want mommy to get a picture of my little tooth yet, it's just not photo ready yet... so I agreed to a few shots with the wash cloth!. Maybe I'll let you see it in a few weeks.







No comments:

Post a Comment