Marc and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary this month. It kinda seems crazy. I remember when we first got married we went on a date with some friends. They said they had been married 3.5 years and I remember thinking that seemed so far away from where we were then. I just can't believe how quickly it has come. I feel like we have accomplished so much in our 3 years.. Some of the big things for us were... moving to another state, surviving in that state with no family around, Marc starting a graduate program and now almost finishing, making a home together and having a baby (my favorite)! It is so much fun to look back on our time together and think about all the good times we have had, for that I am thankful to my mother (this picture taking queen) for getting me to take so many pictures. I love looking at them on a regular basis. On that same note, I love looking forward too!. So much is going to change for us in the next year and as scary as it is, it is also exciting to be starting the 4th chapter of our lives together.
This year to celebrate our anniversary we lucked out. My sister was in town and she offered to be our babysitter so we could go out and have a nice meal together. We had to make it quick since Marc was smack dab in the middle of Finals and had Boards that weekend, but it was still really nice to be able to go out together and not have a little munchkin grunting for us to give her scraps off our plates. (it's the small things eh?) Here are a few pictures we snapped....


Until next year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment