Saturday, March 17, 2012

11 Months Old!.

Weight:20.8lbs
Clothing size: 6-9 month onsies, 12-18 month pants and PJ's.
Diaper size: 3
Bottles per day: 4 (6-8oz each) I am starting to get over bottles. I just throw them on the floor for mommy and daddy to pickup.
Solid Food: Oatmeal in the morning. Veggie for lunch. Fruit for dinner.
Snacks: Graduate little munchies (mild Cheddar) Yogurt bites (any flavor) and bites off Mom and Dads plate. I got over mum mums this month and wouldn't eat one for weeks.
Juice: Prune Juice and Apple Juice. I like them both equally and I like them much more then my formula.
Favorite veggies: Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans, Squash and real Carrots (not the baby food kind)
Favorite fruit: Still Banana!.
Favorite snack: Little munchies (cheddar flavor) and Mom & Dad's food. I am always grunting for food off mommy and daddy's plates!.


Achievements:
- Running. I have mastered walking, now I am on to running!
- I rarely crawl. unless I am in a new place where I want to feel it out first.
- I am really starting to love cuddling!. Nuzzling into mommy and daddy chest is the best!
- Waves good bye really good. Trying to learn how to blow kisses, but when I put my hand to my mouth I get distracted and stick my finger all the way in...
- Said "Na Na" twice and " DaDe" (day-de) once.
- Comes when called, most the time.
- Shakes her head back and forth for "no, no" and up and down for "yes" when she likes something. Typically when music I like comes on I shake my head up and down and look at mommy so she knows I like the song then I start to dance.
- I love to play with people. My favorite game is to be chased. I really like playing baseball too with the new balls I got from Chris for my birthday (I am the pitcher of course) and I love to throw balls and have them thrown at me. It makes me laugh really hard)
- I am a major morning person. I am happiest when I first wake up. I am ready to play!!
- I got my first tooth this month!! In fact it was on my 11month Birthday. It is my bottom right one. I only fussed for a few days so I think I handled it like a champ. Only 19 more to go!.
-I love to help mommy with the dishes.

Fun Things This Month:
Aunt Cortney came out to visit me for 9 whole days!!!
Chris came to visit me for 5 whole days!!
I got an early Birthday present from Chris and I LOVE IT!. Balls are so fun and they are just my size.
I got to go to San Francisco with mommy, Aunt Cort and Chris. It was SO fun, but kinda cold!!
I got to go to the park a few times, but then it started raining. Such a bummer!!
I got to help root my daddy on during his national boards.
Daylight savings sent me for a whirl. I am not happy I have to go to bed an hour earlier now so to get back at mommy and daddy I have stopped taking my morning nap.
I got to celebrate my first St. Patricks day. It was fun, but next year will be funner when I get to see and understand all the tricks those little leprechauns plan to pull on me! Thanks to Great Grandma Stockmaster I didn't get pinched once!! Her green outfit has never looked so good on me!. Thanks again GG.
On St Patty's day right after mommy discovered my first tooth I had my first blow out in months!. I was stripped down naked in the Red Lobster bathroom and had to be taken to Buy Buy baby wrapped just in Grandma Moore's sweater to buy some new clothes. Good thing it was close. It worked out well for me because now I FINALLY have a pair PJ's that actually fit. Hopefully mommy comes better prepared next time.


Here are a few pictures from my 11 month photo shoot!. I can't wait to celebrate my birthday next month!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment