First off I need to shout out a thank you to Katie and Dan Henrie for introducing us to this amazing place! Sadie LOVES it!!!. We got a year pass for only $30 and we have already been twice and have plans to go again within the week. Needless to say we will get our moneys worth then some, then some more!. It is such a fun place for Sadie to play and for us to get out in the fresh warm California air!.
Here are some photos from our recent trips to Happy Hollow. Aren't the two kiddos so cute together?!.





I love how happy and giggly Sadie is in this bee photo. She had that big grin on her face almost every single time that bee came around the corner. She is so cute!!!!



Ahhh, behind the wheel at last!!!
hahaha, I LOVE this photo!
No comments:
Post a Comment