Clothing size: 6 month onsies, 9-12 month pants.
Diaper size: 3
Bottles per day: 5 (4-8 oz each).
Solid Food: Oatmeal in the morning. Veggie for lunch. Fruit for dinner. Snacks: Yogurt bites, banana puffs, mum-mums and bites off Mom and Dads plate. Favorite veggies: Green Beans, Squash and real Carrots (not the baby food kind) Favorite fruit: Banana!. Doesn't like Apples to much and HATES strawberries. Favorite snack: Mum Mum's by far and Mom & Dad's food. Even if she just ate if she see's us with a plate of food she has to come over and have some.
Achievements:
- WALKING!!
- I am walking about 5-10 steps before grabbing onto something or sitting down to crawl.
- Claps, a lot!.
- Waves hello and good bye.
- Says "Mama"
- Says "hey"
- Comes when called, most the time.
- Shakes her head back and forth for "no, no"
- I know when someone is chasing me because I crawl a lot faster away from them!
- I still love laughing really hard and a lot! I just LOVE life.
- I still really enjoy dancing when music is played.
Fun Things This Month:
Grandma and Grandpa Grow came up for a visit.
I got a pass to Happy Hollow and I LOVE it! My favorite ride is the cars.
I started wanting to ride my rocking horse Chris made for me.
I had my first Valentines day and LOVED having Mommy and Daddy as my Valentines (even though I got really sick that night)
I started taking the sacrament at church. The water is okay, but I LOVE the bread.
I am so big I can get out of my pink saucer if I really want to.
I got the best Valentines package from Grandma and Grandpa Crosby!. I just LOVE my new teething fish and jacket!





No comments:
Post a Comment