This year Marc and I didn't do anything to wild and crazy for Halloween. We decided to paint some pumpkins, get some Carmeled Apples & go to Great America's Haunted Halloween with some friends. No dressing up, just some spooky Halloween spirited stuff. Marc really got creative with his pumpkin. He did 3 faces and a Charger Bolt. He said he didn't want to have any "wasted space" on his pumpkin. Great America was really fun. They had 7 haunted houses, 4 scare zones, a bunch of shows, plus all the normal rides. It was pretty packed so we stuck to the haunted houses. I had never been to a haunted house with Marc before last night, he was SO funny!. I had no idea he got scared so easily. You usually expect your big strong husband to hold your hand and keep ya close in these types of situations, but no no!. Marc was using me as a human shield!. He would push me through doors to see if I jumped or grab my sweater and pull me back if someone was getting up in his face. Our group kept calling dibs on who go to go behind Marc to watch his reactions. I joked with him and told him after seeing his reactions last night I am going to have to switch him sides of the bed to sleep by the door b/c if someone broke in he proved he would just throw me in front anyways, so I might as well be prepared. haha. It was a lot of fun. I didn't get any pictures of us at Great America, but here are our pumpkins and yummy Carmeled Apples! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!.
Those caramel apples look so yummy. The caramel white chocolate with cinnamon and sugar is my favorite!
ReplyDelete