So this last Saturday was my 25th Birthday!. It came and went quickly because I spent most of the day sleeping!. Last Wednesday I caught Marc's cold & we have both been sick for what seems like forever. I think Marc is finally about over it & my cough as of today is calming down, so we are on the flip side of things now!. But, back to Saturday. Because we were both sick neither of us had any desire to go out and about for a fun active day. Marc woke up early and surprised me with 25 roses, then he got me a HUGE signing card & headphones. Later that night we managed to get ourselves together enough to go to dinner at Benihana's. We had solid plans to go to the movie after, but bailed on that idea to come home and curl up on the couch with hot coco!. I wasn't to much in the birthday spirit because I was sick, but Marc did an excellent job at making me feel special!. It was pretty funny, later that night (around 11) he was rubbing my shoulders & gasped for air.. I said "What?!" He said "I forgot a cake!" I just laughed! Maybe next year we will get more in the birthday mood!.
I'm sorry you were sick thats not fun! At least we get to celebrate in Vegas this weekend! Wahoo
ReplyDelete