Tuesday, May 4, 2010

UTAH!.

This weekend Marc and I were lucky enough to go to Utah and support Bryan & Hunter!. Bryan graduated from UVU with a Bachelors in Business while his little guy Hunter turned 1. We drove out Thursday night and got there around 1:30 in the morning. Friday we went to the graduation, then to lunch with my dad and his posse. After we went to lunch we went over to our sweet sweet friends house. The Kings were nice enough to let Marc and I crash at there house this weekend and we LOVED catching up with them. You can always count on a night of fun and laughter!. We lucked out that it was Game 6 of the Jazz Playoffs that night. Naturally, we had to go and I am SO glad we did because we ran into my besties Sarah and Ali!. I missed them SOOOOOOOOO much!. We hung out with them after the game for a few hours and caught up on each others lives. Saturday we went down to Bryan's and Sarah's for Hunter's party. He is such a big boy now I almost didn't recognize him!!. We spent all day with my family eating cake, opening presents, going to the movies and just catching up. I miss that SO much!. Around 10:30 we decided to head back so we could get some rest before our journey home the next day. Poor Marc had to deal with my crocodile tears on the drive home. I HATE HATE HATE having to say goodbye and leave, but I am SO thankful for being able to go out and spend the time with the people I love and even more grateful for the wonderful man I have to stand by my side and make it all possible. Here are some pictures from the weekend in no particular order. (I didn't take many...)


No comments:

Post a Comment