Things I miss about Utah:
-I miss my family
-I miss my friends
-I feel SO out of the loop
-I feel unable to help because I am SO far away.
-I hate having to drive 24 hours to get to and from
-Being in my comfort zone
-Knowing where all my favorite stores are
-Not ending up in a dark alley if I leave without my GPS.
-Taking quick weekend trips to Lake Powell, Kanab ect...
-Having to say goodbye to people instead of see you later...
-Super Walmarts
Things I love about California:
-It is SO warm
-Laying by the pool during my lunch hour
-Living at a 5-star apartment complex
-Working from home (even though I do get cabin fever from time to time)
-Watching my hubs be SO happy at what he is doing, not to mention SO good...
-Getting so much 1 on 1 time with my hubs
-The beach
-Driving 1/5 as much as we used to
-The new adventures we are having
The list could go on and on for both, but I started thinking today as I found out it was snowing in Utah... As much as I miss it there, I am grateful for things I have here too. Like Sun in the Summer! :)
By the way, I never posted these pictures from our day at Santa Cruz....






Sometimes I wish I were you!!! I hate how much I miss you!
ReplyDeleteI miss you too Sar!!!! SOOO much!
ReplyDelete