Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sadie's 1st Birthday!!

Sadie really had a birthday week, but we are documenting each event separately because we took SOOO many photos!. (looks like I took after my mom after all.)  :)  So.... this little munchkin had the first birthday of all birthdays!.  She got everything and anything she wanted and loved every minute of it.  Mommy took the day off work to play with her, Daddy came home early to play with her.  Her besties, James, Katie and Dan came over to take her to Happy Hollow.  She got her favorite dinner, Fettuccine Alfredo with bread sticks. She got all kinds of toys from mommy and daddy.  She played or I should say, tried to play with bubbles for a while and last, but not least had her cupcake!.  It was the perfect day!.  Here are some photo's for you to enjoy!
This photo cracks me up!!

Sadie, birthday morning!

Birthday morning surprise!




Going on a ride with Daddy!


Sadie loves playtime with Daddy!!




Peek-a-Boo!

Sadie's Birthday Dinner!

Sadie loves the ropes, but still needs daddy's help since her feet are still a bit small.

tunnel!


The baby doin' what she wants on her B'Day!


Loving being on the table, mommy never lets her on it except on her birthday!

It's so crazy to think where we were a year ago!.. life was pretty wild around here and despite the roughness of it all I would do it again in a heartbeat!  Becoming a parent was the best thing that has ever happened to me. It's amazing how you don't know what you are missing until you have it. I feel like I become more and more like my parents everyday and I am so thankful they were so amazing and taught me so many good qualities to pass along to my children.  I love you Sadie bug!!

No comments:

Post a Comment