Monday, August 1, 2011

Kings and Weddings!

It's been a while since I have posted so I have a few fun things to share!. First, a week or so ago we had our bestie friends The King's come out for a visit!. It was a quickie visit, but I was SO happy they came. We spent most Saturday in the pool and that night we grilled up some YUMMY steaks they brought us!. They were so sweet, they brought us 1/2 a cow, so we will be having yummy steaks for a while!. Who doesn't love BBQ'ing all summer long?!. Saturday we got up and headed to Santa Cruz. I have NEVER seen the ocean so calm... I have seen higher waves at Lake Powell, it was crazy!. Anyways, Greg-oreo was sweet enough to use his mad skills to take some family photo's for us. I LOVE them and cannot wait to get them developed and on the walls!.

This past weekend we went to San Diego, in fact we just got back around 3am last night, YAWN! Marc's friend was getting married (Congratulations again Jordan & Julie) so we drove down Thursday night for the festivities!. **I hate to say this, but it's the truth... I was going CRAZY not being able to Pinterest. I just started & I am truthfully addicted. That website is going to cause interventions for years!** Anyways, the wedding was beautiful.. Marc looked handsome as ever in his tux and I was SO jealous of their decorations!. Something I was not to fond of was getting face-puked on in the middle of the reception. That was a first and hopefully a last. Sadie bug got to spend some time with Grandpa Grow and she was loving it!. She also got to meet a good group of Marc's friends from High School. She was in love with Christine. They made faces back and forth at each other for hours. To cute!! Sadie is also in this new faze of squealing. She is laugh/squealing at everything. When she is really happy she will bounce up and down and do it, when she is watching TV she does it back and forth with the characters on the shows, when she is laying on her back she does it and scoots in circles. One day it's probably going to drive me mad, but for now I think it is hilarious!. I just LOVE having such a happy baby.

On our way home from San Diego Marc stopped to meet with a contact for Chiropractic, Christine and I had a few hrs to kill so we went and toured some model houses there in Temecula. There is no words to describe how much I was in love with them. There was 4 of the houses and I think each one was just as good as the last. They were twisty and windy and around each corner was another amazing surprise!. They were decently priced also which made me love them even more!. Marc even admitted as we were driving out of town that he quite liked the area (it was beautiful) so who knows!! Maybe Temecula will be our home. :)

Here are some fun pictures from our weekend with the Kings and hopefully soon I will be able to add the pictures from the wedding.



























1 comment: