Saturday, August 6, 2011

Grow Family Update!.

Hi everybody!. I thought I would give a little update on our fam and what we have been up to while Sadie is sleeping and I have a few free minutes. Marc is tearin' it up in school (as always) This quarter for him is pretty nuts. He has at least one test a week (typically more) and so far he has been rockin' them!. He can't hardly wait till next quarter because he starts in the student clinic and I can't wait until his schedule dies down a bit. He is so great at spending time with the bug and I during his study breaks though. He is such a sweetie about it too. Last night he brought me home some beautiful flowers!!. I know this is cheesy, but I married good!. Hard worker, great dad, loving husband, always willing to help. There are a lot of girls who would kill for ONE of those and I got the whole package!. Love you babe!.

Marc and I are both on a diet. I started a diet with a few girls from my ward and Marc is dieting with me so it makes it easier for me around the house (another reason I love the guy!) The first week is coming to an end and I am feeling great!!. I have lost about 5 lbs already, which I think is AwEsOmE!. Hopefully we keep it up and we hit our target weights!.

Sadie and I have been having lots and lots of pool time!. (it's been great!) A few of our baby mama friends get together about once a week for play dates and we typically spend them at the pool or BBQ'ing. It's been SO much fun. I think Sadie bug has a crush on Tyler, when they are together she just flips on her tummy and stares at him. He is a few months older and he tries to reach out and grab her. It's so funny to watch them together.

The end of this month I am going down to Southern California again for my nephew's baby blessing. I can't wait to meet Jackson & I can't wait for Sadie to finally meet her cousins! Sadie is going to get all kinds of loves with both sets of grandparents within an hour of us & all her aunts and uncles too!. I am sure when we get home she is going to be in for a reality shock when she finally gets set down so I can work. :)

Anyways, that is what is going on in our world... Here are some pictures (some recent, some older)










2 comments:

  1. Glad everything is going so good for you guys! I can't believe how much hair Sadie has! She is changing so fast! Good job on 5 lbs in one week! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her dark hair! So adorable. You should message me on facebook about your diet. I really need to know!

    ReplyDelete