Saturday Marc got all his shopping done and then got to hang out with Justin laying around watching football all day while Cort and I did some last minute shopping. It was exactly what he wanted! :) Then Sunday before we headed to Kanab we got to go to Breakfast with Forrest, Danielle, Cortney, Aaron and his cute girlfriend Lauren(?). I think our waiter was sick of us sitting around and talking so much, but we had a lot of fun catching up. We are down in Kanab now and loving it. It snowed baseballs yesterday. One minute it was just barely flickering and then before you know it was a white out! Kanab never gets that.... it was fun and it finally feels like Christmas.
We can't wait until Bryan, Sarah & Hunter get here. Also, we miss Dad & Luke. They went up north to see Taylor for his birthday, but will be back either tonight or tomorrow. If the snow doesn't melt by tomorrow we are going to try to head to out to the Sand Dunes to go sledding.
This vacation has been great so far and Christmas is only days away so it's bound to get better. I have been slacking in taking lots of pictures, but I will get it together!.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. We love you all.





Kaisi...cute blog! Thanks for inviting me. I can't believe you got snow in Kanab and we don't have snow in WA!!! Not fair. Have a Merry Christmas! Tell your family too!
ReplyDeleteWe missed seeing you at Grandma's! :(
ReplyDeleteHey thanks for the add! Your hair is freaking cute short! Hope you had a fabulous Christmas!
ReplyDelete