Marc has been in finals these last couple weeks & I feel so lucky because I have gotten to spend so much time with him. It's not at all like I thought it would be (not seeing him at all) He has watched movies with me (even chick flics), gone to Christmas Parties, Given me sholder massages (my fav), taken me out to dinner & then yesterday he surprised me with these beautiful roses. I just needed to give a shout out to an amazing husband!. If it's this great while your in finals these next three weeks of break are going to be amazing!. xoxo
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
20 hours ago





You kids are so lucky to have each other!!! We are proud of you two. See you in a week.
ReplyDeleteBy the way how did the Ward Party go?
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful flowers! We miss you guys too. Are you going on a cruise for Christmas? I saw your count down... exciting.
ReplyDeleteHe is a keeper! :)
ReplyDelete