Monday, August 17, 2009

Maui, Hawai'i

I had never been to Hawaii before & Marc had only been once along time ago, so going to Maui was a new AmAzInG experience for us. It was also a perfect relaxer from me to get away from work for a while & for Marc to have one last big hoorah before he starts grad school. We went with Marc's mom, dad, aunt & uncle. They were all SOOO much fun and definitely know how to vacation!. We did so much... We biked down Haleakala, got threatened with a hurricane, Snorkeled around Lanai'i, Scuba dived to the Cathedral's, Went to a luau, Went to the BEST magic/comedy show I have ever seen, Parasailed, & dined like queen's and king's!. We can't thank them enough for inviting us with them!.


Marc & I after Parasailing!.



















Marc & I right before going into the Magic Show!.



















Marc & I just before going parasailing!.
YIKES!!!



















Marc & I after Warren & Annabell's AmAzInG
show!.



















Marc & I on our way up to 1200ft above the ocean!.



















Marc & I just about to start our bike ride down
Haleakala.



















The Dolphins we saw while snorkeling around
Lanai'i!.



















Marc & I at the highest point in Maui.



















Marc & I RIGHT before getting ready to go
up parasailing!.



















Marc & I sitting on Bubba Gumps Bench!.
























Marc & I eating at Outback Steakhouse!.



















Marc & I right after my 1st dive!.



















Marc & I about half way through our snorkeling
trip!.



















Marc & I (early morning) getting ready to go
snorkeling around Lanai'i



















Marc & I eating dinner at Angus Steakhouse!.



















The whole group at Warren & Annabell's
Magic/Comedy Show



















Marc & I eating dinner & Bubba Gumps!.
























Touching the forbidden plant!. (our tourguide let us)
These plants take 30-50 years to grow, then they bloom
for 3 months an die.




















Marc, Margie, Mike, Myself & Emma biking down Haleakala!.



















Biking Down Haleakala

3 comments:

  1. Parasailing is the best!!! I am jealous you two got to go together, Adam & I had to go separate. Oh and snorkeling is way awesome! It looks like you guys had an amazing trip! March 2011 is our Hawaii trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like you guys had lots of fun! We are jealous! :) Good luck with your move! We wish you were coming here :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe all the fun stuff you guys got to do! That just sounds like an amazing trip! I'm glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete