Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lake Powell!.


We had SUCH a fun trip to Lake Powell this last weekend. We had a pretty good group of people there & they were all so fun. We did water weenie, wake skating, cliff jumping, tinfoil dinners, fishing, knee boarding, basically everything you can think of!. I made a BIG mistake though while packing. I went to Walmart to get us a tent & blow up mattress..... I found the 2 perfect ones, or at least I thought. When we got to the beach I took the tent out & it was a JUNIOR!. It slept 2, but 2 children..... I couldn't believe it. I figured well we can at least still sleep on our blow up mattress. I was SO wrong again... I didn't take that one out of the package either & it needed an outlet to blow it up. So we ended up snuggled together on a rock, putting our blankets underneath us. I couldn't believe I let that on slip by... Usually I am so good at planning things out!. Oh well, everything else was perfect!. By the time we got back we were all pretty banged up and tired as usual. I dont know about everyone else on the trip, but all Marc and I did when we got home was shower & headed straight to bed. You know when you are that tired, it was a fun trip!.


Marc & I riding on the boat to our campsite
























We caught 9 fish that trip!. It was crazy cool.
























Driving the boys on the wake skate!.

























Marc Wake Boarding!.

























The boys thinking they are "all-that" on the water weenie!.
























They are not flexing anymore!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment