Well we are down to our last week. Can you believe that? It seems like it went by so fast, but at the same time it seems like I have been pregnant FOREVER!. Everything is going great, we are just waiting for our sweet little munchkin to make her grand entrance. Last Tuesday we went to the doctor and I was already dilated to a 2 and 70% effaced. She told us it was unlikely we would make it to our due date (April 14th) and very unlikely we would go over. She wasn't even confident that I would make it to my next appointment which is this afternoon, but as you can tell no baby yet! This is not surprising to us because we knew it was possible I could stay this way for a while. Marc and I are just fine with her staying snuggled up inside as long as she wants. In fact wee are thoroughly enjoying our last few days of piece and quiet despite the fact that I am uncomfortable and true relaxing seems unachievable except when I go swimming!. Who ever thought I would say exercise was the only way to get comfortable?? I know I never thought I would!!. I think despite all the uncomfortableness though the hardest thing is being on call all day everyday, never really knowing when she will come. I have this dumb fear that I am going to go into labor and our house is going to be a disaster zone and people will arrive and come over and I will be stuck in the hospital unable to straighten up. I know it is totally ridiculous to even be thinking about something so dumb and doesn't matter at all, but I totally do. I have really been trying to mentally prepare myself and I have these thoughts that because I have dilated so far already that I am going to go in and the labor will be a piece of cake, hardly any pain. Then other times I think 'oh my goodness, I am SO not ready for this!!' I guess no matter if it's easy or hard, wither I am ready or not she's coming!.
Anyways, the next post from us will probably be announcing the arrival of our sweet little angel! T-minus __ days!!! :) Wish us luck.
20 Weeks

30 weeks!

35 Weeks

39 weeks!






You look beautiful Kaisi!! I can't wait to see your little Sadie! Please give my best to Marc... We will keep your sweet little family in our thoughts and prayers! Lots of Love! Kerri
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love her name!! You are the cutest prego lady :) I love you guys! Good Luck!!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a cute pregnant person! I can't believe how long your hair is!! It looks so cute! AND I love the name you guys have picked out! Good luck with the labor and delivery part! It's a real treat :-) lol!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you!! Good luck, and I can't wait to see pictures of your little Sadie!
ReplyDeleteYou'll do great. Good luck to you guys! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look great! I can't wait to hear her birth story and see some pics of the cute little girlie!
ReplyDeleteYou look great!! I love her name too!
ReplyDelete