OK... I know I am going to butcher explaining this, but I will do my best.
This weekend Marc had signed up to do a seminar. Dr. Leonard J. Faye who wrote the book "Motion Palpation and Chiropractic Technic" was the one who was teaching the seminar. A little about Dr. L.J Faye is that he is a chiropractor down in West Los Angeles, CA and apparently has it going on. He is doing something right because he is incredibly busy at his practice, an amazing chiropractor, writes books, does seminars and is fully loaded. He practiced in England 15 for years, Canada for 11 and USA 22 years. He also was the first chiropractor to be appointed by the Canadian Track and Field Team for the Olympics in 1984. I am sure there is much much more, but without Marc here I don't have anymore details. I just know he is "the man" in the Chiropractic world.
Anyways, so he came into town on Friday. Marc was lucky enough to go golfing with him and the president of the Motion Palpation club (at there school.) Marc isn't a golfer, but couldn't pass the opportunity to spend the quality time with L.J. Faye so he went!. He said it was amazing. He got so many great tips and had such a good time. That night they went out for pizza and drinks and that was just he icing on the cake. What a great experience for my hubs to have this opportunity.
Saturday and Sunday they had the seminar. He said he learned so much and was so glad he was able to go. They had a book signing on the last day and apparently everyone else at the seminar just got L.J. Faye's signature, but he wrote a small note to Marc. This is what it read:
"Marc, I enjoyed your company and getting the feeling you will be a great doctor. L.J. Faye DC"
SOOOOO cool huh? What an honor to get that from such a well known Chiropractor.
Since Marc got back to school on Monday, they made him one of the 4 Motion Palpation leader guys. (I know they are not called "leader guys", but I don't know the exact name.) Anyways, he is only in Quarter 4 and got picked over people who are in much higher quarters than him (9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, & 13th.)
I am so proud of him & all that he is accomplishing. He is working SO hard and deserves everything that is coming to him!.
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
20 hours ago





Wow, that's really great stuff for Marc!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it the best to brag about the hubby?! It's so fun to be proud when they do well at something!
That was really a great out come! You should be proud of him! Yeah Marc!Good job!
ReplyDelete