Hey everyone!. I have been told a few times to update our blog, so I am finally taking the time to do so...
We have had a lot of visitors lately (LOVING IT)
Cortney came out for 2 weeks
Luann came out for the weekend
Marc's Parents came up for Memorial Day Weekend
Now Luke is here for 2 weeks.
After Memorial Day and before I picked up Luke this weekend Marc and I hung pretty low. Hence the no blog updates... :) We were SO tired from all our tourist adventures that we stayed home and watched A LOT of Bones!.
This weekend I went up to Sacramento to pick up Luke from his camp out. (Luann won the favorite Aunt for the weekend for letting me stay at her house!. :) Thanks again Lu)
Then Saturday/Sunday we played some racquetball and went to the beach.
Marc in neck deep in his finals for Quarter 3. He has 8 exams this week, then come Thursday he is FiNiShEd for 3 whole weeks!!! I am excited to get my hubs back. <3
We will hang out here for the first week, then we are headed to Utah for the 4th of July/Hiking Grand Canyon (Havasupai)
So that is what is going on in our lives lately.... We miss and love all of our family & friends back home & hope to see you all soon!
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
19 hours ago





Sounds like you guys have been living the summer up! I have a bittersweet emotion for visitors....lol! It's good to hear you will get a husband back for a bit! by the way, you should try to beat our old time, me you and cort hiking the grand canyon in 4.5 hours! remember?
ReplyDelete