Wednesday, May 6, 2009

San Diego!.

Well, Marc had a break from school for about a week and getting a bachelors in Biology sure isn't easy.... So we decided to go vacation in one of his all time favorite spots, San Diego!. Although he spent 5 of the 6 days at the beach surfing, I was the lucky one being able to work from his parents house. ;) It was perfect... He got a break and I kinda got a break (from being at the office at least) It wasnt all work though, I did spend my evenings enjoying sunny SoCal. Monday I went to the Beach with Marc and the waves were pretty big, for me at least... We went surfing after I got off work and I got up 11 times!. ELEVEN!. The last one was really good too. We left yesterday after I got off work & didn't get home until the wee-hours of the morning. Marc is back at school again and I am back in the office (both of us tired as can be!) I can't wait to go back down again and I am sure Marc is even more anxious than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment