




Well... I'm officially 23! It was such a great day... I got so many surprises and gifts from everyone. The flowers Marc brought me to my work were amazing and I use my heated blanket almost everyday! We have watched Baby Mama a countless number of times. By the time I was off of work I was kinda birthday'd out because of the surprise party we had thrown for Cort the night before, but its tradish to go to Tempanyaki for dinner so of course we went and as always, it was AmAzInG!. After dinner I was telling everyone how bad I wanted to go bowling, everyone in the car was like "no" I was totally bummed and I remember thinking **freak, its my birthday and no one even wants to bowl one game** So we just drove straight back to the house. I walked in the house and BAM got hit with 10 cans of silly string! Turns out Cortney had been planning a surprise party for me too!! ha ha. We have such good friends to come two nights in a row to surprise us!. Then we hit up the bowling alley where I scored a 141 earning me a 3o minute massage!! It turned out to be such a great day!.





No comments:
Post a Comment