Established March 14, 2009
Um your moving to San Diego??? So am I most likely, its 95% chance, we will know for positive in mid may! Crazy
p.s beautiful pic!
Beautiful pictures Kaisi. Congrats on the wedding. You guys are so cute.
I love the bridal pictures! You look amazing! When are you moving to San Diego?
Kaisi!... I love your bridals!!! They are so cute! I bet they were a blast to take! Congratulations again!
So beautiful! Your dress is gorgeous! I can't wait to see wedding pics- post soon! Congratulations!
You are B-E-A-utiful!!! I love those pictures! I want to see your wedding pictures too...so chop chop! lol!
Um your moving to San Diego??? So am I most likely, its 95% chance, we will know for positive in mid may! Crazy
ReplyDeletep.s beautiful pic!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures Kaisi. Congrats on the wedding. You guys are so cute.
ReplyDeleteI love the bridal pictures! You look amazing! When are you moving to San Diego?
ReplyDeleteKaisi!... I love your bridals!!! They are so cute! I bet they were a blast to take! Congratulations again!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! Your dress is gorgeous! I can't wait to see wedding pics- post soon! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYou are B-E-A-utiful!!! I love those pictures! I want to see your wedding pictures too...so chop chop! lol!
ReplyDelete